Monday, October 4, 2010

Spider

Spider... LOL.. I'm really really bad when it comes to create a title for something..XD Anyway, taken this photo a year ago at Kuala Penyu.. Macro lens? NO! I took this photo with my 40D and a kit lens (18-55 mm IS) which came together with the camera when I bought it.. I manipulated my 10.1 megapixels to do close-up which can be achieved by cropping.. However, I made sure not to lose too much details..

Another alternatives to do close-ups is actually by holding your lens at reverse position towards the camera.. this kind of attempt however is not so practical when it comes to moving objects.. The advantage of using this technique is that, you DO NOT have to crop and even if you do , maybe just a little bit for the purpose of adjusting the composition of your photo according to your preferred style WITHOUT affecting your camera pixels that much.. To conclude, less crop equals more details.. :D

4 comments: