Monday, August 23, 2010

Going Up!


Not so long ago, Unirazak Photography Club held it's trip to Kuala Penyu, about 2 hours drive from Kota Kinabalu. As we were roaming around Kuala Penyu area. On the way, we saw a military chopper on its way to ascend, we were guessing that they were doing some training or something. The place where we saw this helicopter used to be a small airstrip for small planes previously, but apparently been taken over by military.

They were doing 2 kinds of ascending, first, they ascended by accelerating along the airstrip, and their second attempt was by ascending vertically which they depends on the blades.

Anyway, I'm well aware of my mistake here for freezing the chopper's blades. I was in a rush of getting a shot of the chopper, that I was so preoccupied to mind about the settings of my camera.

2 comments: