Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunshine


This is taken in Hirayu, somewhere in Gifu prefecture, Japan. As you can see, there's a bit of snow on the roof and on the pavement. It's being melted by the morning sunshine. Actually it was autumn, our tour guide kept telling us that we were very very lucky, because it is rare to have snow in the midst of autumn. Well, I thank God for answering my prayers. Because, honestly deep in my heart, I was praying all the time to be permitted to experience, to touch, to feel the snow in real life. Trust me, for those who not yet experience snow, you have to try it yourself. I can't really describe the feelings but what I can tell you that, it was so romantic when the snow reaches and touches your skin. I bragged too much about the snowXD I love this photo because of the sunshine and the flare.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, i know this feeling, coz i really want to experience the snow once in my life time, too.
    but too bad it still haven't happened yet to me v_v
    nice photo, though, the sunshine looks so great

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... thanks Aira...:D you'll experience it someday.. trust me, you will:D

    ReplyDelete